While I'm having a hard time believing that we're already halfway through March, the nesting part of my pregnancy brain is totally on it. Which is to say that I've had the contents of L's Easter basket for a while now and thought I'd share them today.
When I was a kid, I always looked forward to white chocolate in my Easter basket, and our family egg hunt around the house with plastic eggs filled with coins. We don't quite have the same firm traditions as I did when I was growing up—though I always do make my family's ricotta pie!—but we definitely do an Easter basket. Here's a look at what's going to be inside L's this year:
- Sidewalk chalk (because we left ours out in the rain last summer and need a new stash)
- Playdough (because while I love EcoDough, I can't seem to keep it from drying out)
- Annie's Bunny Treats, which are L's favorite
- Sunglasses, since we are forever losing ours
- Bubbles, again because we are out of ours from last summer, but the container was so cute when I saw it at Whole Foods that I couldn't help myself!
I imagine that there will be lots of other treats that weekend, so I'm keeping the sugar pretty minimal.
What are you planning for Easter in your house?