Whenever I hit a wall with feeding my family, I pull out this meal plan to take most of the decisions off my plate. It’s my hope that this free meal plan makes it a little easier to feed your family with budget-friendly recipes for each meal of the day that are specifically designed for families with little kids. Plus, they’re super straight forward and easy!
Free Family Meal Plan
Every month, I put together a meal plan post to give you a ton of ideas for kid-friendly recipes to make for your family. And I have a new resource that I want to make sure you know about, so this month’s post is a little different. Meet: my free downloadable meal plan!
With grocery lists, ingredient substitutions, and realistic cooking methods for busy families, this meal plan is here to make life a little easier for you. It’s a free downloadable PDF with 48 pages of content to simplify your food decisions. I did my best to include accessible ingredients that are low cost and that don’t require specialty stores, and I packed it with recipes that both kids and parents will like.
I know that many families are trying to lengthen the amount of time between grocery shops and that we have so much on our plates with work and homeschool and lack of childcare and family to help. So, I designed this meal plan to be easy to use so that you can be armed with lots of doable ideas and no need to spend hours finding recipes to try.
Here’s what’s in the free meal plan:
- Recipes to feed your family for each meal of the day.
- A few meals that make enough to be reused in new (easy) ways on future days.
- Templates to help set up a system for choosing meals in the future.
- Grocery lists divided up by aisle of the store.
- Substitutions for common allergies.
- Do-ahead tips for every recipe.
- Tips for making the most of leftovers.
- A slew of ideas for easy lunches.
Recipes in the Free Meal Plan
- Blueberry Oatmeal
- Blueberry-Banana Smoothie
- Strawberry Overnight Oats
- Strawberry-Cauliflower Smoothie
- Spinach-Banana Muffins
- Sauteed Apples
- Apple Pie Larabar Bites
- Tortilla Roll-Ups
- Hummus Pita Pizzas
- Banana Oatmeal Muffins
- Bean & Cheese Quesadillas
- English Muffin Pizzas
- Slow Cooker Chicken & Rice in Veggie Sauce
- Easy Shrimp Tacos
- Broccoli Pesto Pasta
- Sheet Pan Veggie Grilled Cheese
- Skillet “Stuffed Peppers” Family-Style BLTs
- Slow Cooker Lentil Soup
- Chicken & Bean Tacos
- Beef & Broccoli Noodles
- Family-Style Snack Plate
- Family-Style Grain Bowls
- Lentil Bolognese
I hope that it’s helpful to you and gives you one more tool to help take the stress out of feeding your people. To access the free PDF, simply sign up for my newsletter and it will come straight to your inbox. Enjoy!