We all want to feel good in our bodies and feed our families well, so my new 30 Days to Healthier Family Food Habits email course is here to help. You’ll find small and simple changes you can actually implement in your family—no detoxes or crazy diets needed!
Healthy Family Food Habits
I know first hand how hard it can be to make changes to improve our diets, and the food that we feed our kids, and I find that most of the sweeping programs designed to help are simply too much for most families. There’s the reality that kids simply don’t eat everything that we make for them and that we’re often crunched for time. And doing a complete overhaul rarely lasts very long because that approach is simply too hard.
Often, and especially for busy families, the most effective way to make lasting changes is to start with small and simple things you feel you can wrap your head around. Because of that, this new email course offers one actionable item to do each day—with the idea that you’ll want to stick with a handful of tips each week so that by the end of 30 days, you’ll have a few new healthy habits firmly in rotation in your house. Yay!
Healthy Eating Habits
This course is not a diet. It’s not a detox or a complete overall. This is a series of small changes and habits that you can implement to improve your family’s food habits. It will help you to get into a better routine in the kitchen, will help to curb some bad habits that may be leading to picky eating, and it can improve overall dynamics of family meals—otherwise known as less tantrums and crying.
Healthy Family Meals on a Budget
If you sign up for the course, every day for 30 days you’ll receive:
- 30 daily tips that you can easily implement in your own life to make healthier decisions about food and cooking.
- Each day, the tip will arrive right in your email box so you don’t have to go searching it out!
- A new theme each week including:
- At the Store: Simple tips to help you be more organized at the store so you can save money, time, and those extra stops at the store for milk.
- In the Kitchen: Ideas to help make your time in the kitchen more efficient so you can get healthy meals on the table in less time (and with less energy!).
- At the Table: Ideas to improve picky eating, behavior issues related to food, and mealtime dynamics.
- In the Family: Tips to help everyone get onto the same page with health goals and to make eating together more fun and less stress.
My goal is to give you simple ideas to make lasting changes that you can actually stick with—and that will improve everyone’s eating over time. I hope that each day you’ll see the new habit as a possibility to try now or in the future. Because even if you choose 1 or 2 from each week to do regularly, you are well on your way to improving your family’s health…all without having to eliminate food groups or shop only at specialty stores.
How do I sign up for the course?
To sign up for the 30 day email course, you can visit my shop page. When you sign up you’ll get:
- An email once a day for 30 days.
- Full access to me to ask questions and get additional support as you implement new habits.
- A printable pdf upon completion of the course with all of the tips from the full 30 days so you have it for your reference and use.
How much does the course cost?
The course is $15, which breaks down to just 50 cents a day. These are tips are a collection of all of my best feeding and cooking advice in one easy to use format, delivered straight to your email.
Want to improve your family’s eating habits without having to drastically overall everything all at the same time?