With a holiday weekend in the mix, this family meal plan will try to reflect your reality—but also allow for flexibility in the coming week knowing that you may not have the time to plan as much as you might otherwise. Use this for dinner inspiration to feed your family well!
Family Meal Plan
Included in this plan are 7 kid-friendly dinners, plus breakfast and snack ideas. I hope it helps you to feed your family well this week, no matter what you might have on the schedule!
Sunday: Brown Sugar Glazed Ham, Pasta Primavera, Rolls, and Carrot Cake Bars
I know that everyone has their own holiday traditions, but here are a few ideas to add to the mix. I love that the pasta has lots of veggies right in it and that the Carrot Cake Bars can be made ahead!
Monday: Tortellini with Ham and Peas
Use up leftover Easter ham in this simple meatless meal. You could use baby spinach for a mellower green or simply leave it out.
Tuesday: DIY Taco Salads
Put everything into one giant bowl or platter, or set out the ingredients separately so everyone can mix and match.
Wednesday: Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Veggies
Add some tofu or chicken to this dish if you’d like to add more protein.
Thursday: Chicken Tenders with Mediterranean Quinoa Salad
The kids can eat just the chicken tenders and the fruit from the salad if they prefer!
Friday: Zucchini Fritter Muffins
Try these with a side of roasted potatoes for an easy Friday dinner.
Saturday: Grilled Chicken & Veggie Skewers, Rolls
Let the grill take care of cooking dinner with these easy skewers. Serve alongside whole grain rolls.
Plus: Breakfast Ideas
- Overnight Oats with Berries: Change up and use raspberries for a perfect-for-spring take on this idea.
- Caramelized Bananas with Yogurt: These bananas only take 2 ingredients and are ready in minutes!
- Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookies: These make a great breakfast cookie and are a nutritious one-handed option for us busy moms. Pair them with a leftover hard cooked egg from Easter.
Plus: Snack Ideas
- Blueberry Banana Smoothie: Serve it in a cup or a reusable pouch.
- Healthy Snack Bars: Stock up on your favorite store-bought snack bar to serve this week.
- Coconut Chips: A yummy snack (or topping for yogurt!)
You can find my best lunch ideas here.
You can find all of my meal plans here.