These kid-friendly family meals will help you decide what to cook this week, whether you plan ahead or in the moment. There are 7 healthy dinners for kids, plus easy breakfast and snack ideas.
Sunday: Broccoli Pesto Pasta, Italian Sausage, Salad
Monday: Roasted Salmon, Sauteed Carrots, Whole Grain Rolls
Try this salmon recipe to introduce (or change up) how you serve fish to your kids.
Tuesday: Slow Cooker Chicken and Bean Tacos
Prep dinner in the morning and it will be easy to get it onto the table come dinnertime.
Wednesday: Instant Pot Beef and Broccoli
Skip the takeout and make this favorite dish at home.
Thursday: Stovetop Mac and Cheese
Quick, easy, and made from pantry staples. Love this one!
Friday: Chicken and Pear Salad
Serve this using store-bought rotisserie chicken to make it easy on yourself. And let the kids choose which components to add to their plates.
Saturday: Banana Oatmeal Pancakes
Breakfast for dinner is fun and easy. Pair these with 2-ingredient Caramelized Bananas for a satisfying meal.
Plus: Breakfast Ideas for Kids
- Sweet Potato Toast: A nice alternate to avocado toast!
- Mini Vanilla Whole Wheat Waffles: Make a batch and stash them in the freezer for fast morning meals.
- Banana Peach Oatmeal Muffins: All of the nutrition of oatmeal in an easy to eat format.
Plus: Healthy Snack Options
- No-Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls: Healthy, yet indulgent. Just the way we like our snacks!
- Sweet Potato Yogurt: This is a fun way to serve up a veggie—it tastes like pudding!
- Instant Frozen Yogurt: Take this outside if the weather is as nice where you are as it is here.
Find all of my lunch ideas here.
Find all of the meal plans here.