You can use one add in or more than one according to your preference. Nutrition information will vary accordingly.
- 1/2 cup plain whole milk yogurt
Plus one or more of these add-ins
- 1/4 cup applesauce, Apple Puree, mashed banana or Banana Puree, Butternut Squash Puree (cooled), Pumpkin Puree, Roasted sweet potato puree (cooled), Pear Puree, Mango Puree, Strawberry Puree, or any other leftover baby food puree you have
- 1/4 cup diced fruit or berries
- 1 teaspoon nut or seed butter
- 1/2–1 teaspoon maple syrup or honey (avoid honey for babies under age 1), all-fruit jam or preserves, Chia Jam
- Add the yogurt to a bowl.
- Add desired add-ins and stir well.
- Serve or store for later.
Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. Stir before serving if the mixture has separated at all.
Adjust sweetness as needed with maple syrup, honey (for babies over age 1) or a fruit puree.
Use regular whole milk plain yogurt or Greek style.
Try any flavors with a plain nondairy yogurt as needed.
Our favorite combos are yogurt and applesauce, yogurt and roasted sweet potato, and yogurt and mango puree.