You want to stick to a food budget, shop smart, eat seasonally, and feed your family delicious meals that they will actually eat...right? I think that we all do and I'm so happy to share an awesome new resource to help you do just that.
Starting today, you can get all of the tools you need to save money and eat better in a fantastic new ebook from the experts at Super Healthy Kids. With 45 yummy recipes—complete with short ingredient lists and easy cooking techniques—Save Money, Eat Better can help you meet your goals.
Inside the ebook you'll find:
- 45 recipes for each season, including breakfast, dinner, snacks, and healthy treats
- A list of seasonal produce for each season
- Resources to help you easily find coupons to help you save money
- Strategies to help you stick to your budget without compromising your family's health
- A guide to growing indoor herbs
- Tools to help you grow produce easily yourself
- 12 game-changing, money saving tips
I've never recommended an ebook before—apart from my own!—but I'm so happy for the Super Healthy Kids team on releasing this new book since I know it will be a big help to so many families. I've already got my eye on Black Bean Pumpkin Chili, the Carrot and Apple Muffins, and the Asian Ginger Stir Fry.
Find out more about the new ebook Save Money, Eat Better right here and get the special price of just $9.99.
*The links in this post are affiliate links, but as with any other product I recommend, I only endorse and share ones that I truly think will be helpful to you!