Happy Family Meals- Vol 2, digital meal plans, $10
An easy meal planning system for your real life!
- An easy to use 4-week meal plan with menus, grocery lists, and helpful hints.
- Kid-friendly recipes the adults can enjoy too.
- Streamlined methods that minimize chopping and rely on accessible ingredients.
- Bonus content to make meals happier and less stressful.
- Easy and healthy ideas for lunches and snacks.
This digital ebook will take some of the mental load off your shoulders so you can feed your family and enjoy your time together at the table!
Hi! I’m Amy and I’m about to help make feeding your family so much easier!
Cooking for a family is time consuming, challenging, and often completely unrewarding. Those darling little people of ours can be tough critics and their preferences can be moving targets. It’s so easy to feel like a total failure come dinnertime when, yet again, no one wants to eat the meal you’ve made. I get it. I have three kids and I’ve been there!
But here’s the thing: There are simple steps you can take to improve the mealtime situation in your house. And (with a little help from me!), you can shift your perspective and goals for meals to focus more on time together and less on hitting an arbitrary nutritional goal. Because at the end of the day, feeding our kids is so much more than just getting them to eat two more bites of broccoli—it’s about finding time to talk and share stories from our days, passing on values and traditions, and using those meals as touch points in our very busy schedules.
To help myself, I started writing down a system to make this all happen…and to help you, I turned it into my Happy Family Meals system! This is Volume 2 in the series (go back and pick up Volume 1 if you haven’t yet!) to give you more help in the kitchen.
The goal is to help you get meals onto the table with less work so you can enjoy more time with your family. And this easy-to-use ebook will make that possible.
Inside the 64
page digital book you’ll find:
- 44 easy family-friendly recipes.
- Weekly recipes for 5 easy family dinners.
- Two nutritious breakfast recipes per week.
- Two homemade lunch recipes per week.
- Two homemade snack recipes per week.
- A weekly grocery list, divided up by sections of the grocery store.
- Allergy-friendly variations.
Bonus content including:
- 10 Tips for Happy Family Meals
- 10 Ways to Help Kids Try New Foods
- 25 Ways to Entertain the Kids While You Cook
- What to Do When the Kids Won’t Eat Dinner
- How to Use “Safe” Foods
- Tips for Storing Leftovers
- Basic Tips for Meal Prepping
- Blank Meal Planning Worksheets
If you can’t figure out how to get dinner on the table each night, if you want to make one meal for everyone but aren’t sure of what exactly to make that will make everyone happy, if you have family members with different likes and dislikes and feel like you’re cooking 12 meals a night to please everyone, if you just want someone to do the work of planning meals for you…this meal planning system is for you.
Practical, Easy Family Recipes
Happy Family Meals Is a meal planning system that takes some of the work out of a feeding a family. It includes 4 weeks of meal plans with recipes and ideas for each meal of the day. Each recipe is streamlined in terms of prep work and ingredients and leftovers are repurposed into new recipes to save you work in future weeks.
Realistic Advice You Can Trust
Feeding a family can be challenging for reasons that go beyond the food. Which is why the meal plans and recipes are surrounded by bonus content to help you know how to handle it when the kids don’t eat, give you ideas to entertain the kids while you cook, help you pack lunches without having to craft rainbow bento boxes (unless you want to!), and reassure you that you are doing a great job feeding your family—no matter how many bites of dinner your kids eat. I am here to inspire and guide you, but also to reassure you that you are 100% not alone in your struggles!
I recommend starting with Happy Family Meals, Volume 1, which lays the foundation for this meal planning system, then follow up with this Volume 2.
Praise for Healthy Family Meals
Is this ebook available as a printed book?
This book is a digital ebook that you can read on a computer, tablet, or phone. It’s easy to reference wherever you are! If you’d like to have it printed, which is very handy since there’s a lot of information, you can print it at home and place the pages into a binder. Or, you can print it at a local printing supply store, Kinkos or Staples and have them add a spiral binding.
Upon completion of your order, you’ll receive a link to download the materials. Once you have the file on your computer, you can print it however you’d like.
Who is this ebook best for?
- If you can’t figure out how to get dinner on the table each night given the realities of your busy life…
- If you want to make one meal for everyone but aren’t sure of what exactly to make that will make everyone happy—or what to do when they only eat one food group…
- If you have family members with different likes and dislikes and feel like you’re cooking 12 meals a night to please everyone…
- If you just want someone to do the work of planning meals for you…
- If you want to find more confidence in cooking and the meals you serve and also connect with your family over food (instead of stressing about how many bites of broccoli they’re eating)…
- If you want to serve healthy food to your whole family, yet not spend hours in the kitchen… this meal planning system is for you!
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact me at
Look in your email order notification for the link to download the file and in the “purchase notes” for any special instructions.