- 2 cups fresh or frozen mango cubes
- 1 cup plain or vanilla whole milk kefir or yogurt
- 1–2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup, optional
- Add the mango and kefir to a blender. Blend very smooth, starting on low and working up to high.
- Taste and adjust sweetness with a little honey or maple syrup if needed. (The mango is usually sweet enough on its own.)
- Pour into freezer pop molds and freeze for 4-6 hours or until firm.
The mixture works as a smoothie straight out of the blender.
To make this dairy-free, use a nondairy yogurt drink or yogurt.
You can substitute almost any other frozen fruit, but mango and banana are naturally the creamiest.
To save space when storing popsicles in the freezer, remove from the base of the mold once frozen and store in a zip top freezer bag.
Keywords: mango popsicles, homemade popsicles