We all want to feel good in our bodies and feed our families well, so my 30 Days to Healthier Family Food Habits email course is here to help. You’ll find small and simple changes you can actually implement in your family—no detoxes or crazy diets needed!
It Can Be Hard to Make Changes
I know first hand how hard it can be to make changes to improve our diets, and the food that we feed our kids, and I find that most of the sweeping programs designed to help are simply too much for most families. There’s the reality that kids simply don’t eat everything that we make for them and that we’re often crunched for time. And doing a complete overhaul rarely lasts very long because that approach is simply too hard.
Small Steps are the Answer
Often, and especially for busy families, the most effective way to make lasting changes is to start with small and simple things you feel you can wrap your head around. Because of that, this new email course offers one actionable item to do each day—with the idea that you’ll want to stick with a handful of tips each week so that by the end of 30 days, you’ll have a few new healthy habits firmly in rotation in your house. Yay!
P.S. This is Not a Diet
This course is not a diet. It’s not a detox or a complete overall. This is a series of small changes and habits that you can implement to improve your family’s food habits. It will help you to get into a better routine in the kitchen, will help to curb some bad habits that may be leading to picky eating, and it can improve overall dynamics of family meals—otherwise known as less tantrums and crying.
If you sign up for the course, every day for 30 days you’ll receive:
- 30 daily tips that you can easily implement in your own life to make healthier decisions about food and cooking.
- Each day, the tip will arrive right in your email box so you don’t have to go searching it out!
- A new theme each week including:
- At the Store: Simple tips to help you be more organized at the store so you can save money, time, and those extra stops at the store for milk.
- In the Kitchen: Ideas to help make your time in the kitchen more efficient so you can get healthy meals on the table in less time (and with less energy!).
- At the Table: Ideas to improve picky eating, behavior issues related to food, and mealtime dynamics.
- In the Family: Tips to help everyone get onto the same page with health goals and to make eating together more fun and less stress.
I hope that this course helps you stick with a few small changes. It might be unrealistic to expect that you’ll immediately adopt all 30 tips and strategies, BUT I’m confident that you’ll be able to add a few of them to your regular rotation to drastically improve the way your family eats.
Note: Upon purchase, you will receive one email a day with your daily tip. On the 30th day, you’ll also receive a downloadable pdf with all of the tips together in one place for easy reference.
All Sales Final.