Yummy Family Food eBook
My Yummy Family Food is a digital cookbook designed to make family meals easier. With easy family dinners that can be made in under 30 minutes or in the slow cooker, these are dinners that were created and tested (and retested!) with reality in mind. So the food processor does the chopping. The oven does the roasting. And you don’t have to stand over the stove watching a pot to make sure that dinner turns out perfectly.
Easy Family Dinners
The easy family dinners and recipes are:
- Appropriate for Toddlers: Meals are suitable for toddlers from both a chewing and nutritional standpoint. Serving tips are included to make serving the same meal to everyone simple.
- Fast: All recipes can be made in about 30 minutes or less—or in the slow cooker.
- Budget-Minded: The ingredients are streamlined to save money and time.
- Make-Ahead: You can prepare ingredients, or the entire meal, ahead of time—either earlier in the day or days ahead.
- Approachable: Both from a cooking perspective and an eating one, the recipes are simple and straight-forward. And also yummy!
Inside Yummy Family Food
The digital ebook includes 40 main dish dinner ideas and 5 simple side dishes. Each main dish has three variations so you can customize it for your family—and the ingredients you have on hand—and a tip to make it easier to feed the recipe to a toddler or baby. There are allergy-friendly substitutions where possible.
Each main dish recipe can be made in under 30 minutes or in the slow cooker to ensure that these recipes are doable for busy weeknights.
Praise for Yummy Family Food
We made the Moroccan lentil quinoa bowls (deconstructed for the toddler) for dinner tonight. So tasty and the small servings of each thing seem to make him more willing to try everything. —Emily
I think I’ve made every recipe. We loved the Sweet Potato Sausage Sauce—and the leftovers made yummy Sloppy Joe’s! —Gina
My husband and I really liked the peanut sauce (and it was much simpler than my usual one) Hazel loves the noodles and I gave her a dab of the sauce to dip (which she didn’t try but hopefully some day!). —Liz
The slow cooker sweet potato sausage sauce was a hit with my husband and Hazel. I am easy to please but those two it’s hard to make something they will both like. This cookbook has been a score! —Liz
Is this book available as a printed book?
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact me at yummytoddlerfood [at] gmail.com for assistance.