Feel free to increase the amount of puree to have more in your frozen stash for later.
- 2–3 fresh kiwi fruit
- water, formula, breastmilk, or full-fat coconut milk as needed
- Peel the brown skin from the kiwi and discard, keeping just the green fruit.
- Add the fruit to a blender.
- Blend until very smooth, adding a little liquid if needed.
- Serve or store in the fridge or freezer for later.
If the blender has a hard time blending the fruit totally smooth, increase the amount of kiwi to 2 cups.
To freeze, portion puree into an ice cube tray and freeze for 4-6 hours or until frozen. Transfer to a freezer storage bag for up to 3 months.
To thaw from frozen, place a cube into an airtight container and allow to thaw overnight in the fridge.
Serve as is or mix into yogurt, oatmeal, or a smoothie.
Mix it with another puree as desired, such as applesauce, Banana Puree, or Mango Puree.