Change up how you serve smoothies by serving them in a bowl. Your little one might just get a kick out of it (and eat it up!).
- 1 cup milk (dairy or non-dairy)
- 1 cup frozen blueberries or mixed berries
- 1 banana, sliced
- Optional add ins: 1 scoop protein powder, 1/2 cup yogurt, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, and/or 1 handful baby spinach
- Optional toppings: granola, sliced banana, additional frozen berries, shredded unsweetened coconut, pumpkin seeds, and/or dried fruit.
- Place the milk, berries, and 1/2 of the banana into a blender. Add any other add-ins you are using. Blend until very smooth.
- Pour into bowls and top with granola, fruit, seeds, or coconut as you like. Serve immediately.
Serve with a spoon or a straw.