Double the ingredients to make a larger batch to feed a family of four.
- Add all ingredients to a blender.
- Blend on high until super smooth.
- Warm a nonstick or cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add half of the butter and let melt.
- Add a small amount of the batter at a time, spreading thinly and cook for about 3 minutes per side. You want to see little bubbles and for the top to be mostly set before you flip each over to ensure they are cooked through.
- Melt the remaining butter and repeat to cook the remaining batter.⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Use ricotta cheese instead of cottage cheese if desired.
Serve topped with applesauce, apple butter, jam, or maple syrup.
Make the pancakes small to medium in size so they’re easy to flip over.
Store leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Warm briefly before serving.