Blend two nutritious ingredients into a thick and creamy treat to share with the kids! Double this to make additional servings.
- 1 cup frozen berries (raspberries, strawberries, cherries, or blueberries), mango, pineapple, or banana slices
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- Combine the ingredients in a high powered blender.
- Blend until very smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed (and using the stick attachment if one came with your blender).
- Serve immediately.
- If your blender doesn’t have a stick to help move ingredients and the mixture is getting stuck, you can add a tablespoon or two of milk or orange juice to help things move.
- I like whole milk yogurt here since it makes for the creamiest end result.
- Try frozen berries, mango, banana, cherries, or pineapple.
- Use vanilla yogurt or plain. If using plain, sweeten to taste with maple syrup or honey as needed. (It will depend on which fruit you use and how sweet it is.)
- To store leftovers, place into a freezer safe container and freeze for up to a month. Let sit at room temperature for about 20 minutes to soften before serving. You can also freeze into popsicle molds.