These fluffy cookies are not super sweet, so you can add 1-2 tablespoons granulated sugar to the batter if desired. (We like them just fine as is with the chocolate chips for sweetness!)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and stir together gently.
- Dollop out 1-tablespoon sized portions of the dough onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the cookies are set and the bottoms are lightly golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly and serve.
To store, let them cool on the baking sheet, then store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days or in the fridge for 5.
Stir the batter together gently, but thoroughly.
Use raisins or dried cranberries instead of the chocolate chips if desired.
To make them gluten-free, use cup for cup gluten-free flour.
To make them dairy-free, use dairy-free chocolate chips.
Line your baking pan with parchment paper so they easily come off the pan.