Turn leftover pumpkin puree into a quick, nutritious, and yummy dinner for the whole family.
- 12 corn tortillas
- 1 14.5-ounce can pumpkin puree
- 1 14.5-ounce can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups shredded cheddar chees
- ground cumin
- ground chili powder
- 1–2 cups baby spinach or kale
- Preheat oven to 375 F. Place half of the tortillas, without overlapping, on a baking sheet. (You may need to use two.) Spread each with 1-2 tablespoons of pumpkin puree.
- Top with 1/4-1/3 cup cheese, 1/4 cup black beans, and a sprinkle of cumin and chili powder.Top with spinach or kale, snipped, if you’d like.
- Top with a second tortilla.Bake for 10-12 minutes or until heated through and melty. (You can place a second baking sheet on top and weight with an oven-safe pan to ensure they are flattened while baking, or simply press with your hand as soon as you take them out of the oven.) Cut with kitchen shears and serve with salsa.
Store any leftovers in an airtight container or wrapped in foil for 3-5 days. Warm in the oven to heat through.