I make these with gluten-free flour, but if you’d prefer to use regular flour, see the variations at the bottom. To make these dairy-free, use neutral oil instead of the yogurt and plain non-dairy milk.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F and grease a standard or mini muffin tin. Add the zucchini to the bowl of a food processor and process until well grated, about 30 seconds.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, and pulse to combine just 4-5 times, stopping to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed.
- To make standard muffins: Fill 10 cups 3/4 full and bake for 24-25 minutes or until lightly brown around the edges and a cake tester inserted into the center comes out clean.
- To make 24 mini muffins: Fill each cup full to the edge and bake for 16-18 minutes.
- Let cool slightly on a wire rack and serve warm.
- Store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months. Warm slightly if desired before serving.
- To use regular flour: Use half whole-wheat and half all purpose flour instead of gluten-free. You may need to add an additional 1/4 cup milk if the batter seems a little dry. Be sure not to over-mix.
- To make Lemon Zucchini Muffins: Omit the cinnamon and add the zest of 1 lemon.