We use homemade relish in this recipe but you can use any that you like the flavor of.
- 14.5 ounce can wild Alaskan salmon (with bones), drained
- 1/4 cup plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- bread, crackers, cucumbers for serving as desired
- Drain the salmon.
- Add all ingredients to a bowl.
- Mix well with a fork to combine thoroughly. You want to mash and mix to ensure that you crush the bones and incorporate the flavors together.
- Serve on toast or as a dip with dippers.
Store chilled for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
Mash and mix the ingredients to crush the bones. The salmon bones add calcium and will go unnoticed when you mash the ingredients well.
Add additional relish or mustard to taste as desired.
Use mayo instead of Greek yogurt for a nondairy alternative.