- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a mini muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and stir for 30-60 seconds to thoroughly combine. Or use a blender and blend well.
- Spoon the batter into muffin tins. It should be about 1 1/2 tablespoons of batter in each one.
- Bake 14 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool in muffin pan. Remove and serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Serve warm or chilled.
You can use pureed butternut squash instead of pumpkin.
Add 1/4 cup raisins or chocolate chips to the batter for an extra treat.
To make these nut-free, use Sunbutter and omit the baking soda.
Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Eat these plain, topped with a drizzle of honey, or apple butter.
You can top each muffin with cream cheese frosting for a healthy Pumpkin Cupcake.
Use canned pumpkin puree, not pie filling.
You can use honey instead of maple syrup if you prefer.