Easy Peach Ice Cream Pops
Blend together these refreshing and creamy peach pops for a simple summer dessert.
- 2 cups diced peaches (from about 2 medium peaches)
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup cream
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
Add all of the ingredients to a blender.
Blend until smooth.
Pour immediately into popsicle molds (or small 3-4 ounce paper or plastic cups with popsicle sticks).
Freeze for 4-6 hours or overnight before serving.
- Leave the skin on the peaches since it will blend right into the final mixture.
- Taste the mixture after blending and add additional sweetener if needed.
- Run the popsicle molds under hot water to help loosen the pops.
- Let thaw at room temperature for about 5 minutes before eating for extra creaminess.
Calories: 169kcalCarbohydrates: 15gProtein: 2gFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 7gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 44mgSodium: 24mgPotassium: 144mgFiber: 1gSugar: 14gVitamin A: 611IUVitamin C: 4mgCalcium: 56mgIron: 1mg