Maple Coconut Chips
Feel free to double the recipe and use two sheet pans to make more at once.
Preheat the oven to 275 degrees F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Stir together all ingredients in a medium bowl.
Spread onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 10-20 minutes or until the coconut is golden brown. Put your timer on the lower end of the baking time and check every two minutes—you want uniform golden brown—to avoid over browning as some ovens run warmer than others.
Let cool completely and serve.
- Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to a week.
- Eat as a snack or serve over yogurt, oatmeal, or in cereal.
- Be sure to spread the coconut evenly on the baking sheet to ensure even baking.
- Let cool fully on the baking sheet so crunchy little clumps form.
- Start on the lower end of the baking time and check every minute or so to avoid burning. (I've never had mine burn on this low temperature but just to be safe!)
Calories: 202kcalCarbohydrates: 9gProtein: 2gFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 16gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gTrans Fat: 1gSodium: 59mgPotassium: 161mgFiber: 5gSugar: 4gVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 11mgIron: 1mg