Easy No-Bake Apricot Balls
These healthy holiday cookies require only 10 minutes and 5 simple ingredients. And they store well so they're a great option to make ahead!
- 1 cup granola (without nuts if possible)
- 1 1/2 cups dried apricots
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil (melted and slightly cooled)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
Place the granola into a blender or food processor. Blend until well chopped.
Add the apricots, oil, and sweetener to the food processor and grind on high for 30-60 seconds. Stop to scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed. As it starts to form a cookie dough-like batter, use the "pulse" button to continue grinding. It's ready when it looks like a batter and you can easily form into a ball.
Place the coconut into a bowl and portion out 1-tablespoon balls of the batter. Roll in your hand, then roll in the coconut. Place on a plate and repeat to finish the batch.
Chill in the fridge to firm up for about 15 minutes If desired. Serve.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3-4 weeks.
- Serve in mini paper cupcake liners if you'd like.
- I like to use a granola without big whole nuts since it's a little easier to grind up into the batter. Try my Applesauce Granola or any without big whole nuts.
- The batter takes a minute or two to come together in the food processor so try to have a little patience with that step. You'll know it's ready when it starts to look like a batter and you can easily form it into a ball with your fingers.
Calories: 138kcalCarbohydrates: 18gProtein: 2gFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 6mgPotassium: 114mgFiber: 2gSugar: 10gVitamin A: 1IUVitamin C: 1mgCalcium: 23mgIron: 1mg