Mango Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt
You can blend all of the ingredients together to make a more uniformly smooth texture if your toddler (or you!) prefer.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I prefer whole milk)
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (ground in a food processor or blender, or use quick oats)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
Combine yogurt, oats, coconut, seeds and syrup in a medium bowl.
Place yogurt mixture and mangos in alternating layers in mason jars or storage containers.
Seal the container and store overnight in the fridge.
Serve cold in a bowl with a spoon or blend smooth and serve in a reusable pouch.
- This can be stored in the fridge for 3-5 days in a sealed airtight container.
- Dice the mango small enough so that the pieces are a size that it's easy to pick up with a spoon.
- Grind up the rolled oats or use instant oats for a smoother texture to the yogurt mixture.
- Blend all of the ingredients together to make a smoother texture. This is a great method if you'd like to serve this recipe in a reusable pouch.
- Omit the added sweetener if serving to a baby.
- Use berries or mashed banana in place of the mango if preferred.
Calories: 282kcalCarbohydrates: 34gProtein: 17gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gPolyunsaturated Fat: 3gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 50mgPotassium: 230mgFiber: 4gSugar: 22gVitamin A: 997IUVitamin C: 30mgCalcium: 171mgIron: 2mg