Mango Overnight Oats with Greek Yogurt
You can blend all of the ingredients together to make a more uniformly smooth texture if your toddler (or you!) prefer.
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt (I prefer whole milk)
- 1 tablespoon shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1/3 cup rolled oats (ground in a food processor or blender, or use quick oats)
- 1 tablespoon hemp seeds
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup or honey
- 1 cup diced fresh mango
Combine yogurt, oats, coconut, seeds and syrup in a medium bowl.
Place yogurt mixture and mangos in alternating layers in mason jars or storage containers.
Seal the container and store overnight in the fridge.
Serve cold in a bowl with a spoon or blend smooth and serve in a reusable pouch.
- This can be stored in the fridge for 3-5 days in a sealed airtight container.
- Dice the mango small enough so that the pieces are a size that it's easy to pick up with a spoon.
- Grind up the rolled oats or use instant oats for a smoother texture to the yogurt mixture.
- Blend all of the ingredients together to make a smoother texture. This is a great method if you'd like to serve this recipe in a reusable pouch.
- Omit the added sweetener if serving to a baby.
- Use berries or mashed banana in place of the mango if preferred.
Calories: 282kcal | Carbohydrates: 34g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 7mg | Sodium: 50mg | Potassium: 230mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 22g | Vitamin A: 997IU | Vitamin C: 30mg | Calcium: 171mg | Iron: 2mg