5-Minute Kiwi Puree
Feel free to increase the amount of puree to have more in your frozen stash for later.
- 2-3 fresh kiwi fruit
- water, formula, breastmilk, or full-fat coconut milk as needed
Peel the brown skin from the kiwi and discard, keeping just the green fruit.
Add the fruit to a blender.
Blend until very smooth, adding a little liquid if needed.
Serve or store in the fridge or freezer for later.
- If the blender has a hard time blending the fruit totally smooth, increase the amount of kiwi to 2 cups.
- To freeze, portion puree into an ice cube tray and freeze for 4-6 hours or until frozen. Transfer to a freezer storage bag for up to 3 months.
- To thaw from frozen, place a cube into an airtight container and allow to thaw overnight in the fridge.
- Serve as is or mix into yogurt, oatmeal, or a smoothie.
- Mix it with another puree as desired, such as Apple Puree, Banana Puree, or Mango Puree.
Calories: 28kcalCarbohydrates: 7gProtein: 1gFat: 1gSaturated Fat: 1gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 1mgPotassium: 142mgFiber: 1gSugar: 4gVitamin A: 40IUVitamin C: 42mgCalcium: 15mgIron: 1mg