Yummy Family Food eBook, $10
Family dinners, made easy!
- 40 simple ideas for what to make for dinner.
- Recipes that can be made in less than 30 minutes or in the slow cooker.
- Smart, time-efficient techniques.
- Accessible ingredients.
- And much more!
This digital ebook will take the work out of coming up with what to make for dinner each day!
Hi! I’m Amy, a mom of 3, and I’m about to help make dinnertime so easy!
When I started cooking dinner after my first child was born, it seemed so hard to come up with delicious ideas that she would eat—that my husband and I also wanted. I often felt defeated—and it seemed like such a simple task!
To help myself, I made a list of go-to recipes for easy dinners…and to help you, I turned it into this ebook!
The goal is to help you have happier dinners and spend more time with your kids, instead of stressing over what’s on the table. And this easy-reference ebook will make that possible.
Inside the 30
page digital book you’ll find:
- 40 go-to family meals that can be made at the end of the day.
- Meals suitable for toddlers from both a chewing and nutritional standpoint.
- Serving tips so you can serve the same meal to everyone.
- Fast meals that can be made in about 30 minutes—or in the slow cooker.
- Plant-based recipes with balanced nutrients.
- Budget-Friendly ingredients.
- Each main dish has tips for shortcuts, make-ahead strategies, and ideas for serving the dish up to kids.
- There are allergy-friendly substitutions where possible.
- Simple recipes you can actually pull off on a busy weeknight.
If you’ve ever stood in your kitchen at 5pm wondering what on earth to make for dinner to feed your hungry family—that they’d all actually eat!—this ebook is for you.
Practical, Kid-Tested Dinners
I am really great at streamlining cooking techniques and adjusting recipes to fit the needs of both the kids and adults at the table. These are some of my best family dinners and guess what? You can totally make them in your home too!
Doable Recipes for Busy Families
With easy family dinners that can be made in under 30 minutes or in the slow cooker, these are dinners that were created and tested (and retested!) with reality in mind. So the food processor does the chopping. The oven does the roasting. And you don’t have to stand over the stove watching a pot to make sure that dinner turns out perfectly.
Praise for Yummy Family Food
Is this ebook available as a printed book?
This book is a digital ebook that you can read on a computer, tablet, or phone. It’s easy to reference wherever you are!
Upon completion of your order, you’ll receive a link to download the materials. You are also very welcome to print out a hard copy on your home printer.
Who is this ebook best for?
- Busy parents who find it challenging to come up with family dinners.
- Parents cooking for picky eaters who still want to enjoy their own dinners.
- Anyone looking for easy weeknight recipes.
- Families with little kids.
- All of us who want to feed our kids healthy food that they’ll actually eat, but often can’t think of what we should actually make them!
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact me at