Yummy Baby Food
Yummy Baby Food
Yummy Baby Food is a fuss-free guide to starting solids. With an easy-to-read format broken down by baby's age and progression through the phases of learning to eat, this resource will help you teach your baby to eat without drama, hours in the kitchen, or worry that you're not doing it "right".
Rather than a glossy cookbook approach, Yummy Baby Food is practical, accessible, and easy to read. Inside the 60 page ebook you'll find:
- Advice for starting solids with both medical and practical considerations in mind
- The difference between Baby Led Weaning and purees (and why you should ditch the labels and do both)
- Good first foods to offer
- How to add more foods, flavors, and textures
- Tips for moving on to finger foods
- Lists of foods to try during each stage of eating and advice for how to serve them
- Baby meal Ideas for each stage
- Tips for packing food for daycare
- Tips for feeding baby while on the go and traveling
- FAQs & troubleshooting common feeding problems
- Favorite baby feeding gear
- Images of a 6-10 month old baby eating so you'll get an idea of how the little hands will look through each stage
- 30 super simple and yummy recipes
This is what a few early readers had to say about Yummy Baby Food:
- "I particularly liked that you talked about both purees and baby lead weaning and gave options for both as people don't usually talk about them together."
- "I like the specific advice for each age group and stage!"
- "I appreciate that your approach to solids is pretty laid back. It takes away the urgency and the pressure that I feel many moms put on themselves to start at a certain time or to do it a certain way."
- "I love the lists of foods for babies to try."
I hope that this addition to my feeding resources helps you, whether this is your first baby or your fourth!
This listing is for a pdf ebook that you can use on a phone, iPad, or computer. You'll receive a link to download the materials, which will expire after 24 hours—so please download it soon after ordering (or let me know if you need your link refreshed!).
(If you'd prefer a printed 6x9 version of this ebook, you can order one here.)