Yummy Baby Food eBook
My Yummy Baby Food helps parents start their baby on solid food with a relaxed, fuss-free approach. With an easy-to-read format that’s broken down by baby’s age and progression through the phases of learning to eat, this resource will help you teach your baby to eat without drama, hours in the kitchen, or worry that you’re not doing it “right”.
The Easy Way to Introduce Solids to Baby
Introducing solids to a baby can seem confusing and intimidating—but it doesn’t have to be! With my own three kids and among my readers, I’ve found that learning the basics while also understanding how to customize the milestone to fit your family is a method that creates wonderful results for both parents and the baby.
Inside Yummy Baby Food
Inside the 60-page digital ebook you’ll find:
- Advice for starting solids with both medical and practical considerations in mind
- The difference between Baby Led Weaning and purees (and why you should ditch the labels and do both)
- Good first foods to offer.
- How to add more foods, flavors, and textures.
- Tips for moving on to finger foods.
- Lists of foods to try during each stage of eating and advice for how to serve them.
- Baby meal ideas for each stage.
- Tips for packing food for daycare.
- Tips for feeding baby while on the go and traveling.
- FAQs & troubleshooting common feeding problems.
- ,Favorite baby feeding gear.
- Images of a 6-10 month old baby eating to show how their little hands will look through each stage.
- 30 super simple and yummy recipes for easy baby food.
Praise for Yummy Baby Food
I particularly liked that you talked about both purees and baby lead weaning and gave options for both as people don’t usually talk about them together.
I like the specific advice for each age group and stage!
I appreciate that your approach to solids is pretty laid back. It takes away the urgency and the pressure that I feel many moms put on themselves to start at a certain time or to do it a certain way.
I love the lists of foods for babies to try.
Your e-book saved the day! Thanks to this quick perspective and content, my husband and I are on the same page regarding how to move forward with solids!
Is this book available as a printed book?
Who is this book best for?
Does this book recommend purees or baby led weaning?
I recommend and use a combined feeding approach that allows baby to feed themselves soft finger foods that are easy to hold (with baby led weaning) and purees. This allows for baby to be introduced to a variety of textures from the start, gives her control over what she eats, and also makes it easy to pack food for daycare—or grandparents to feed baby purees.
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact me at yummytoddlerfood [at] gmail.com for assistance.
I hope that this addition to my feeding resources helps you, whether this is your first baby or your fourth!