Easy Toddler Lunches
If you’ve ever stood in the kitchen wondering what to pack for your toddler to take to daycare or preschool, or you find yourself packing the same two lunches every day of the week, the Yummy Toddler Lunches ebook is for you! In the book are 5 lunch packing strategies, 100 customizable ideas for what to pack for lunch, and 17 recipes for toddler-approved snacks, sauces, and dips to round out any lunch. You don’t have to cook elaborate recipes or spend hours prepping food, promise! The goal is to help you have a happier morning and spend more time with your kids, instead of stressing over their lunch boxes. And this easy-reference ebook will make that possible.
Fully Revised Ebook
After three years of selling this popular ebook, it’s been fully revised and updated (as of June 2018). Inside the 30 page book you’ll find:
- 20 Yummy Pasta Lunches
- 20 Yummy Breakfasts-for-Lunch
- 20 Yummy Sandwich Lunches
- 20 Yummy Grain Bowl Lunches
- 20 Yummy Cheese Plate Lunches
- Master Snack List
- Easy Snack Recipes: Banana Raisin Bars, Homemade Granola Bars, Blueberry Banana Muffins, Sweet Spinach Banana Muffins, Allergy-Friendly Mini Muffins, Egg and Zucchini Mini Muffins, Sunbutter Coconut Bites, Soft-Roasted Chickpeas, Toddler Trail Mix
- Dips and Sauces: Carrot Hummus, Tahini Maple Sauce, Basil-Spinach Pesto, Yogurt Honey Dip, Yogurt Tahini Lemon Sauce, Sunbutter Sauce, Thai Coconut Curry, Butternut Squash Sauce
- Favorite Toddler Lunchboxes
Practical, Toddler-Tested Lunches
This ebook contains tested and practical advice for packing toddler lunches and provides endless ideas to help you pack lunches that your own toddler will enjoy. There are ideas that can be served warm, or that don’t require reheating, as well as simple, make-ahead snack ideas to help you send nourishing food for the day.
The ebook is a downloadable pdf that can be reviewed on your phone, tablet, or computer, or can be printed for your own home use for quick reference. I hope this provides new ideas and reassurance whenever you find yourself stressing about what to put into that lunchbox!