Yummy Baby Food eBook, $10
A fuss-free guide to starting solids!
- Practical advice for starting solids.
- How to easily combine Baby Led Weaning and purees.
- Good first foods to offer.
- How to add finger foods.
- Easy recipes.
- Tips for packing food for daycare and travel.
This digital ebook will take the work out of coming up how and what to feed your baby each day!
Hi! I’m Amy, a mom of 3, and I’m about to help make starting solids so easy!
When I started solids with my first baby, it was so hard to feel confident in what and how I was feeding her. What’s the safe approach to Baby Led Weaning and what purees are easy to make that she’d really want to eat?
To help myself, I started writing it all down…and to help you, I turned it into my Yummy Baby Food ebook!
The goal is to help you have happier mealtimes with your baby as you start them off on their eating adventures. And this easy-reference ebook will make that possible.
Inside the 60
page digital book you’ll find:
- Advice for starting solids.
- The difference between Baby Led Weaning and purees (and why you should ditch the labels and do both).
- Good first foods to offer.
- How to add more foods, flavors, and textures.
- Tips for moving on to finger foods.
- Lists of foods to try during each stage of eating and advice for how to serve them.
- Baby meal ideas by stage.
- Tips for packing food for daycare.Tips for feeding baby while on the go and traveling.
- FAQs & troubleshooting common feeding problems.
- Favorite baby feeding gear.
Images of a 6-10 month old baby eating to show how their little hands will look through each stage.
- 30 super simple and yummy recipes for easy baby food.
If you are about to start a baby on solid foods and are confused about what to do, this book will help. If you’ve already started solids and are confused about how to transition to different textures, this book has advice you can use. It will also help provide you with tips on how to combine baby led weaning and purees, whether at home or for daycare or on the go.
Practical, Easy Baby Food Ideas
Yummy Baby Food helps parents start their baby on solid food with a relaxed, fuss-free approach. With an easy-to-read format that’s broken down by baby’s age and progression through the phases of learning to eat, this resource will help you teach your baby to eat without drama, hours in the kitchen, or worry that you’re not doing it “right”.
Realistic Advice You Can Trust
Introducing solids to a baby can seem confusing and intimidating—but it doesn’t have to be! With my own three kids and among my readers, I’ve found that learning the basics while also understanding how to customize the milestone to fit your family is a method that creates wonderful results for both parents and the baby.
Praise for Yummy Baby Food
Is this ebook available as a printed book?
This book is a digital ebook that you can read on a computer, tablet, or phone. It’s easy to reference wherever you are!
Upon completion of your order, you’ll receive a link to download the materials. You are also very welcome to print out a hard copy on your home printer.
Who is this ebook best for?
- If you are about to start a baby on solid foods and are confused about what to do.
- If you’ve already started solids and are confused about how to transition to different textures.
- You’re curious about using both baby led weaning and purees.
- You want easy baby food recipes that don’t require special ingredients or equipment.
- You want to easily share your baby feeding approach with a care provider or loved one.
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact me at