Yummy Toddler Lunches eBook, $10
Toddler lunches made easy!
- 100 simple ideas for what to make for lunch.
- Tips for packing or serving meals at home.
- Ideas that can be served warm or chilled
- 17 go-to healthy snack recipes.
- And much, much, more!
This digital ebook will take the work out of coming up with what to make and pack for your kiddo each day!
Hi! I’m Amy, a mom of 3, and I’m about to help make packing lunches so easy!
When I started packing daycare lunches for my first child, it was so hard to come up with delicious ideas that she would actually eat every single day. I often felt defeated—and it seemed like such a simple task!
To help myself, I made a list of go-to strategies for making lunches…and to help you, I turned it into my Yummy Toddler Lunches ebook!
The goal is to help you have a happier morning and spend more time with your kids, instead of stressing over their lunch boxes. And this easy-reference ebook will make that possible.
Inside the 30
page digital book you’ll find:
- 20 Pasta lunches
- 20 Breakfasts-for-lunches
- 20 Sandwich ideas
- 20 Grain bowl ideas
- 20 Cheese plate lunches
- Master Snack List
- Make-ahead snack recipes
- Healthy dips and sauces to pair with favorite dippers
- Favorite Toddler Lunchboxes
If you’ve ever stood in the kitchen wondering what to pack for your toddler to take to daycare or preschool, or you find yourself packing the same two lunches every day of the week, this ebook is for you!
Practical, Toddler-Tested Lunches
This ebook contains tested and practical advice for packing toddler lunches and provides endless ideas to help you pack lunches that your own toddler will enjoy. There are ideas that can be served warm, or that don’t require reheating to give you lots of options.
Healthy Snack Recipes
The ebook contains my go-to healthy, homemade snacks that are easy to make-ahead and pack or serve in lunches.
Praise for Yummy Toddler Lunches
Is this ebook available as a printed book?
This book is a digital ebook that you can read on a computer, tablet, or phone. It’s easy to reference wherever you are!
Upon completion of your order, you’ll receive a link to download the materials. You are also very welcome to print out a hard copy on your home printer.
Who is this ebook best for?
- Busy parents who find it challenging to come up with new ideas for healthy kids lunches.
- Parents packing lunches for daycare or preschool.
- Parents packing lunches for days out of the house.
- Parents making lunch at home.
- All of us who want to feed our kids healthy food that they’ll actually eat, but often can’t think of what we should actually make them!
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact me at