Quick Fish Stick Tacos
With a crazy-easy method and the most delicious crunchy texture, Fish Stick Tacos are an easy family dinner to share.
- 16 ounces fish sticks (store-bought or homemade)
- 8 taco-size tortillas
- 2 cups shredded lettuce or cabbage
- Shredded cheese, salsa, sliced avocado, sour cream (optional; or use any desired taco toppings)
Prepare the fish sticks according to the package directions. (Or use my recipe for homemade Fish Sticks.)
Warm the tortillas in a tortilla warmer for 1 minute. Or stack and wrap with a damp paper towel. Place into the microwave and warm for 60 seconds, flipping over halfway through.
Serve fish sticks and tortillas with desired toppings.
- Use frozen fish sticks from the grocery store and prepare according to box directions or make my Homemade Fish Sticks.
- Use your preferred type or brand of tortilla. Ones labeled "soft" may be a little easier for kids to eat.
- Warm the tortillas in a tortilla warmer or wrap a stack in a damp paper towel and warm in the microwave for 60 seconds, flipping over halfway through.
- Serve deconstructed for the kids as needed for easier eating.
- Use shredded cabbage or a bag of Mexican-style cabbage salad.
Calories: 364kcal | Carbohydrates: 46g | Protein: 29g | Fat: 7g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 0.3g | Monounsaturated Fat: 0.1g | Cholesterol: 49mg | Sodium: 637mg | Potassium: 519mg | Fiber: 7g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 226IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 188mg | Iron: 3mg