10-Minute Flatbread Pizza (Just 3 Ingredients!)
For delicious homemade pizza without the work and in a lot less time, Flatbread Pizza to the rescue. Adjust this for allergies as you need.
- 2 flatbreads mine were about 10 inches wide
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or Silpat.
Place the flatbreads onto the prepared pizza sauce and spread on the sauce.
Top with cheeses.
Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Remove from oven and let cool for a minute or two before cutting and serving.
- Store any leftovers in an airtight container and reheat in the microwave or toaster oven until warmed through.
- Cut up for younger kids and serve with a simple side of fruit for an easy meal.
- I like to use flatbread from the bakery aisle in our grocery store, but any will work.
- They come in a variety of sizes so you may need to adjust the amounts of the sauce and cheese. (The ones I used were about 10 inches.)
- Add fully cooked ground meat or sausage or partially cooked bell pepper or broccoli. Or add pepperoni, thinly sliced mushrooms, olives, or spinach directly on top of the sauce and cook as directed.
- Make it Mexican by using half pizza sauce and half salsa, add some refried beans and use cheddar cheese. Then you can top with any taco toppings you like.
- Dairy-free: Use a favorite dairy-free cheese.
Calories: 171kcalCarbohydrates: 14gProtein: 11gFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 28mgSodium: 520mgPotassium: 164mgFiber: 2gSugar: 2gVitamin A: 376IUVitamin C: 2mgCalcium: 218mgIron: 1mg