Easy Overnight Oats with Applesauce
You can easily double (or triple!) the recipe to make more servings. It uses a 1 to 1 ratio of yogurt to applesauce so you can easily scale it up. Mix these up the night before you plan to serve them.
- ½ cup unsweetened applesauce (plain or cinnamon flavored)
- ½ cup plain whole milk yogurt
- ¼ cup rolled oats, ground finely in a food processor (or quick or instant oats)
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds, chia seeds, or ground flaxseeds
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon (optional)
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Use unsweetened applesauce tor another fruit puree.
- Grind up rolled oats in the blender or food processor, or use instant or quick oats.
- Make this recipe the night before you plan to serve it and store it in the fridge.
- Serve these overnight oats chilled.
- Swap in any other fruit or baby puree for the applesauce if desired.
- Know that you can use chia seeds or flaxseed in place of the hemp seeds, but the consistency will be thicker.
Calories: 138kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 5g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 30mg | Potassium: 185mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 9g | Vitamin A: 105IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 92mg | Iron: 1mg