Best Banana Milk (So Easy!)
Use a very ripe banana with a lot of brown spots in this recipe for the best flavor.
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sliced very ripe banana
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- To store, stir in 1/2 teaspoon (or a few drops) of fresh lemon juice to help reduce browning and store in an airtight container for up to 24 hours.
- Dairy-Free: Use your favorite nondairy milk. Omit the sweetener and vanilla if using another other than plain unsweetened.
- Added-Sugar-Free: Make this without added sugars by just using the milk and banana. (It will taste best with a very ripe banana!)
- Do half milk and half yogurt to make drinkable banana yogurt.
- Add ice to make it more of a smoothie consistency.
Calories: 120kcalCarbohydrates: 17gProtein: 4gFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gPolyunsaturated Fat: 1gMonounsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 53mgPotassium: 305mgFiber: 1gSugar: 13gVitamin A: 222IUVitamin C: 3mgCalcium: 144mgIron: 1mg