Healthy Family Food Habits, $10
23 small changes for big health improvements!
- Practical advice for making healthy choices at the store.
- Genius hacks to increase your productivity in the kitchen.
- Sane picky eating tips for happier family meals for everyone at the table.
- A realistic plan for implementing the tips to avoid feeling overwhelmed.
- Printable checklist to track progress.
- Bonus materials to help you make lasting improvements to the way your family shops, cooks, and eats!
This digital ebook will take the work out of feeding your family—to put the joy back in!
Hi! I’m Amy, a mom of 3. I’m about to help make feeding your family so much more pleasant!
I know first hand how hard it can be to make changes to improve mealtime dynamics and the food that we feed our kids. And I find that most of the sweeping programs designed to help are simply too much for most families. There’s the reality that kids simply don’t eat everything that we make for them and that we’re often crunched for time. And doing a complete overhaul rarely lasts very long because that approach is simply too hard.
To help myself, I started writing all of my best tips down. And to help you, I turned it into this Healthy Family Food Habits eBook!
The goal is to help you have happier mealtimes with your family through small changes to your routine. And this easy-reference ebook will make that possible.
Inside the eBook you’ll find:
- 23 simple tips to help you improve picky eating, mealtime dynamics, planning, prepping, and more.
- “At the Store” tips to help you be more organized, to save money and time, and to fill the house with nutritious ingredients everyone will actually eat.
- “In the Kitchen” tips to help make your time in the kitchen more efficient so you can get healthy meals on the table in less time (and with less energy!).
- “At the Table” tips to improve picky eating, behavior issues related to food, and mealtime dynamics.
- Doable ideas to make eating together more fun and less stressful.
- Actionable ways to manage treats while teaching the kids to honor their own hunger.
- Simple explanations and methods to help you stop counting bites and obsessing about appetites and intake.
- Helpful tips to get the whole family invested in happy mealtimes.
- Bonus resources to help you save money on groceries and waste less food.
This is not a diet. It’s not a detox or a complete overall. This is a series of small changes and habits that you can implement to improve your family’s relationship with food and mealtimes. It will help you to get into a better routine in the kitchen, will help to curb some bad habits that may be leading to picky eating, and it can improve overall dynamics of family meals—otherwise known as less tantrums and crying!
Practical, Easy Changes to Improve your Family’s Food Habits
My goal is to give you simple ideas to make lasting changes that you can actually stick with—and that will improve everyone’s eating (and enjoyment of eating) over time. I hope that each tip gives you a feeling of possibility and freedom that things actually can be improved. It is possible to fill the house with nutritious foods and make meals that everyone wants to eat. It is possible to feed the kids without obsessing about exactly how many bites they are taking. It is possible to enjoy your time together at the table.
Realistic Advice You Can Trust
Feeding a family can be so hard in the moment and so daunting to try to change. (I know, I’ve been there!) But I also know that by making small, incremental changes to your routine, you actually can make a big difference to your health, wellbeing, mood, and enjoyment of family meals.
Praise for Healthy Family Food Habits
Is this eBook available as a printed book?
This is a digital pdf that’s perfect for reading on your device or sending to your Kindle eReader. You are of course welcome to print it out for your personal use.
Who is this ebook best for?
- If you have picky eaters and are unsure of how to make one family meal for everyone.
- If you’re overwhelmed by how to actually feed your family healthy foods given your time constraints.
- You’re curious about teaching the kids to honor their own hunger and fullness cues, but aren’t sure how to do that.
- You want to get to a better place with how you feel about treats and processed foods.
- You want easy strategies to make buying and prepping whole food ingredients practical and possible.
- You want to save money on groceries while feeding your family well.
- You want to share happy meals with your family without fussing, crying, or tantrums at the table.
If for some reason you aren’t satisfied with your order, please contact me at