Embrace the changing of the seasons (or at least the promise that spring is coming someday soon!) with 4 weeks of healthy spring recipes for this month.
Easy Family Meal Plan
While it still feels like winter where we are, but I’m craving a change of seasons so bright flavors, berries, and greens are on my mind. This meal plan is designed to give you easy family meal ideas, plus homemade snack ideas to help round out what we serve to the kids.
Use all of the ideas here, pick and choose a couple to try, or come back to this post throughout the month when you find yourself without a dinner plan. Whatever your approach to meal planning, I’m here to help!
Free Meal Planning Templates
You can download my FREE templates, which include the sample weeks and a blank sheet so you can slot in your own recipes or themes, in my Resource Library. (Want even less work to do? Check out my new Happy Family Meals meal planning system, complete with grocery lists, menus, tips for batch cooking, and SO much more!)
March Week 1
- Carrot Hummus on bread or with crackers
- Easy Snack Lunch ideas
- Carrot Cake Muffins with yogurt and fruit
- Instant Pot Chana Masala
- 5-Ingredient Vegetarian Burritos
- Easy Homemade Pizza
- Healthy Baked Chicken Tenders
- Quick Teriyaki Shrimp with Zucchini
March Week 2
I aim to start with smaller portions and allow more according to the unique hunger of the kids (since they can be pretty unpredictable!).
- Healthy Cereal for Kids
- Overnight Oats with Mango
- Blueberry Constipation Smoothie
- Vegan Banana Muffins
- Instant Pot Chicken and Rice
- Bean and Cheese Quesadillas
- Chili Mac
- Greek Grain Bowls with Cucumber Sauce
- Moroccan Lamb Meatballs
March Week 3
Remember to make something green for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Avocado Egg Salad
- Chocolate Protein Muffins (with fruit and cheese or a smoothie)
- Quick Spinach Pasta with Peas
- Easy Shrimp Tacos
- Broccoli Pesto Pasta
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Veggie Stir Fry with Tofu
- Creamy Carrot Soup
March Week 4
We’re getting closer to easter, so I have my Oatmeal Cookies with carrots (the Easter Bunny loves these!) and my Carrot Cake Muffins on this week’s plan.
- Carrot Cake Muffins
- Creamy Hummus with crackers and veggies
- Chicken and Sweet Potato Meal Prep Bowls
- Slow Cooker Chicken Tortilla Soup
- Spinach Quesadillas
- Healthy Pasta Salad
- Healthy Snack Dinner
- Big Batch Veggie Chili