Use this easy method to make fresh, delicious strawberry juice in just 5 minutes without a juicer. The juice has simple ingredients, vitamin C, fiber, and yummy flavor—and stores really well.
Making strawberry juice at home is quick and easy, and delivers a really flavorful juice that’s rich in nutrients. It’s one of the easier fresh juices to make without a juice machine and can be easily stored for future days.
This is a thicker juice and is similar in flavor to a fresh Strawberry Puree. It’s delicious on its own or we adults can use it as a component in mixed drinks or to flavor sparkling water.
Ingredients You Need
To make this easy juice, you’ll need:
- Strawberries: I usually make this with fresh berries, but you can also use thawed frozen strawberries.
- Lime or lemon: A little fresh lime juice brightens the flavor of the juice. You can use lemon if you prefer.
- Honey or maple syrup: You can taste your blended juice and adjust the sweetness. It may depend on the berries you have and your preference.
Here’s an overview of how to make this drink for kids. Scroll down to the end of the post for the full information.
- Wash and remove the stems from the berries.
- Add to a blender with the lime juice.
- Blend, starting on low and working up to high.
- Sweeten to taste with honey (for kids over age 1) or maple syrup and serve.
How to Store
Store juice in airtight containers in the fridge for up to 24 hours. Or, freeze in ice cube trays overnight and transfer to storage bags for up to 6 months. Add cubes to water for flavor or thaw cubes overnight in the fridge to serve as juice.
Best Tips for Success
- Use cold berries to make a cold juice.
- Sweeten to taste with honey (for kids over age 1) or maple syrup.
- Try lemon instead of lime.
- Add a few ice cubes to the blender to make this a slushie consistency.
I’d love to hear your feedback on this recipe, so please comment and rate it below!
Favorite Strawberry Juice
- 2 cups strawberries (sliced and stems removed)
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1-2 teaspoons honey or maple syrup (optional)
- Add the strawberries and lime juice to a blender.
- Blend, starting on low and working up to high, until you have a very thin puree.
- Option: Add a few ice cubes and blend again to make this more of a slushie consistency.
- Serve cold.