Serve up a quick and easy Halloween Breakfast (or lunch!) with this fun toast idea. It’s been a favorite with my kids for years, and is so fun to customize. Plus: You can have the kids help make them if they want!
Easy Halloween Breakfast
This is my ultimate go-to easy Halloween breakfast. It’s super versatile, really easy, and so fun to make. Plus, you can make them even if you have zero food styling skills.
You don’t need any fancy ingredients either, just some basics that you likely already have on hand in the house.
Fun for the holiday and easy? Sign me up!
Ingredients You Need
These require just basic ingredients including:
- Nut or seed butter or cream cheese
- Fruit like clementines and kiwi
- Sliced cheese
- Chocolate (or Nutella)
TIP: Scroll to the bottom of the post for the full information on making these toasts!
Here’s a look at how to make this toast. Scroll down to the bottom of this post for the full recipe with specifics!
- Decide which one you plan to make and gather the ingredients.
- Cut out the cheese ghost, peel the clementine, melt the chocolate, scoop out kiwi eyes.
- Assemble the toasts.
TIP: You can totally vary these ideas however you or the kids want to!
Frequently Asked Questions
To make these I used a small knife, a melon baller, and a lollipop stick to put the melted chocolate onto the toast.
Sure, just use GF bread, nondairy cheese, and sunflower seed butter instead of the options listed.
You May Also Like
- Easy Halloween Treats
- Halloween Breakfast Ideas
- Easy Halloween Dinners
- Fun Pumpkin Quesadillas
- Pumpkin Baked Donuts
I’d love to hear your feedback on these if you try them, so please comment and rate below!
Halloween Breakfast Idea: Easy Halloween Toast!
- 1 slice toast
- 1 slice cheese
- 2 raisins
- 1 tbsp peanut butter ,
- 1 kiwi
- 2 chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp cream cheese
- 1 clementine
- 1 small piece kiwi or cucumber
- Lightly toast the bread.
- Ghosts: Use a knife to cut a ghost shape (it doesn't need to be perfect!). Place onto the warm toast and add raisin eyes. (You can butter the toast if you'd like.)
- Frankenstein: Spread a thin layer of peanut butter on the toast. Use a melon baller to scoop out eyes from the kiwi. Cut the remaining kiwi into a rectangle nose and a small mouth. Add 2 tablespoons chocolate chips to a heat safe bowl and melt for 30-60 seconds. Use a knife or spoon to spread on as hair and a scar.
- Pumpkins: Spread toast lightly with cream cheese. Peel the clementine and separate the segments. Arrange as pumpkins and use small pieces of kiwi as the stems.
- Nut-free: Use sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter.
- Gluten-free: Use your favorite gluten-free bread.
- Dairy-free: Use dairy-free sliced cheese and cream cheese.
- Plan to make these right before serving as they are best when eaten fresh.
- Have the kids help you as you like!